|McGraw-Hill Medical redesigning all the Access sites to offer a more personalized and streamlined experience, in one new platform page: mhmedical.com, that will serve as a centralized location for many of the new and enhanced features of the Access online medical products. Here are some of the exciting features you will find on mhmedical.com:
– Federated Search – All the medical Access products that you subscribe to will be organized into one federated collection, eliminating the need to search across multiple sites. Finding information from more than 180 titles, including Harrison’s, CMDT, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, and more will be easier and faster, giving you more time to dedicate to patients, research, or studies.
– Greater Personalization – Access saved content, quizzes, and more, plus Custom Curriculum assignments across all subscriptions using your MyAccess profile.
– Log In Remotely Using Just Your MyAccess Profile– No VPNs or extra logins required! Simply complete a MyAccess profile while logged in to your institutional subscription to access our content whenever and wherever you are.
– Enhanced Custom Curriculum for Rotation Management – Custom Curriculum is now available across all sites. Sample curricula will allow for quick adaption to suit your faculty’s needs; further integration and customization options, such as being able to build a curriculum pulling from all your Access subscriptions, will ease rotation management and improve the learner experience.
– Responsive Design for Mobile – The browser automatically adapts to the device being used, ensuring a great viewing experience no matter what device is used.
|For Non-DHA/Guests [Click here] to access the resource without authentication.|
Service Type: Subscription, Jan 2016-
Target Audience: All DHA staff.
Access Location: Within Within DHA Campus and Remotely from Home and Mobile via Athens
All Library Members are eligible to access the Library resources and services remotely from outside DHA campus and Mobile. In case you did not receive, lost or forgot MyAthens login name & password, you can easily gain the login credentials again by filing the [Forgot Password Form]
To apply for a Library Membership/MyAthens
Need Help?Call: +971-4-2191919
SMS only: +971-55-5686122
Submit form: Ask the Librarian