|AccessPharmacy from McGraw-Hill Medical is designed to meet the changing demands of pharmacy education and practice today. AccessPharmacy gives pharmacy students instant access to videos, games, Q&A, and leading pharmacy textbooks that will establish an important foundation for learning; enables pharmacy instructors to create, track, and report their students’ progress through a custom curriculum that eases workflow; and allows practicing pharmacists to get information instantly about drugs, herbs and supplements, and consult features and editorials concerning the vast array of current pharmacy publications.
Why is AccessPharmacy unique? AccessPharmacy provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support in pharmacy education and actual practice – through these exclusive interactive features:
– Leading pharmacy textbooks – More than 30 references.
– Quick Reference – Users will find Quick Answers, a concise outline of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips-whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in the clinical setting. – Extensive multimedia library.
– Drug therapy cases – More than 150 drug-therapy cases with questions and care plans that students can design and submit to faculty to aid in critical thinking and problem analysis.
– Extensive self-assessment – With more than 10,000 Q&A in basic science, pharmacotherapy, and NAPLEX review, users can rate their skills and identify their strong and weak areas, making test-taking easier. The Top 200 Drugs Challenge allows users to quiz themselves on need-to-know medications. Plus, our Top 300 Drugs Flashcards are a fun, fast way to learn essential information about the top 300 most commonly prescribed drugs!
– Topics in Evidence-Based Pharmacy Practice – Features and editorials to aid students, faculty, and clinicians sort through a vast amount of available pharmaceutical information and provide critical appraisals of studies and trials and recommendations that can affect decision making.- Integrated drug database – Look up dosing information, indications, adverse reactions, and pricing quickly for more than 1,000 generic and brand-name drugs – along with an herb/supplement database with more than 1,100 unique entries.
– Custom Curriculum – This powerful online tool helps ease the workflow for program directors by customizing and managing student learning from one convenient site.
|For Non-DHA/Guests [Click here] to access the resource without authentication.
Service Type: Subscription, Jan 2016-
Target Audience: All DHA staff.
Access Location: Within Within DHA Campus and Remotely from Home and Mobile via Athens
All Library Members are eligible to access the Library resources and services remotely from outside DHA campus and Mobile. In case you did not receive, lost or forgot MyAthens login name & password, you can easily gain the login credentials again by filing the [Forgot Password Form]
To apply for a Library Membership/MyAthens
Submit form: Ask the Librarian