|AccessPediatrics from McGraw-Hill Medical covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine. AccessPediatrics can help medical students to excel in their clerkship through use of use videos, cases, and Q&A; assist residents with leading pediatric textbooks and vignette style exam prep that will establish an important foundation for future practice; enable faculty and program directors to create, track and report their students’ progress through a custom curriculum that eases workflow; and allow practicing pediatricians to quickly search for relevant clinical information.Why is AccessPediatrics unique?
AccessPediatrics provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support in resident education and clinical practice – through these exclusive interactive features:
– 20+ leading pediatric textbooks.
– Quick Reference – Concise outlines of conditions and disorders most often encountered in medical practice from the Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook – whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in a clinical setting. Images and algorithms are also highlighted in the search to help confirm diagnosis and clinical decision making.
– Extensive multimedia library – A unique collection of procedure and concept videos that dynamically illustrate and explore anatomy and physiology to prime residents for hands on work in their field.
– Pediatric Board Review.
– Integrated Drug Database – Look up pediatric dosing, indications, and adverse reactions quickly from more than 1,000 generic and brand-name drugs with printable patient handouts.
– Clerkship Corner – Acquire the complete scope of information medical students need for a successful rotation in pediatric medicine, including targeted texts and case studies.
– Custom Curriculum – This powerful online tool helps ease the workflow for program directors by customizing and managing resident medical knowledge from one convenient site. All content from the site may be clipped to individual learning modules for clerks or residents to focus on topic areas with testing.
|For Non-DHA/Guests [Click here] to access the resource without authentication.|
Service Type: Subscription, Jan 2016-
Target Audience: All DHA staff.
Access Location: Within Within DHA Campus and Remotely from Home and Mobile via Athens
All Library Members are eligible to access the Library resources and services remotely from outside DHA campus and Mobile. In case you did not receive, lost or forgot MyAthens login name & password, you can easily gain the login credentials again by filing the [Forgot Password Form]
To apply for a Library Membership/MyAthens
Need Help?Call: +971-4-2191919
SMS only: +971-55-5686122
Submit form: Ask the Librarian