|The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading publisher, globally, in the field and practice of Pediatrics. AAP eJournal collection includes access to all six journal titles:
– Pediatrics – official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics and world’s leading pediatrics resource.
– Pediatrics in Review – real-life cases, best practices, and clinical review articles.
– Hospital Pediatrics – first-ever scholarly journal for pediatric hospitalists with groundbreaking original research and evidence-based information that supports patient care, teaching, research, and leadership.
– NeoReviews – neonatal/perinatal journal features clinical reviews, case discussions, basic science insights and “on the horizon” pieces.
– AAP Grand Rounds – critical, evidence-based summaries of clinical content from nearly 100 journals.
– AAP News – official newsmagazine of the AAP and trusted source for policy insights and anticipatory guidance.Sports Medicine & Orthopedics; Parenting Resources
|For Non-DHA/Guests [Click here] to access the resource without authentication.|
Service Type: Subscription, Jan 2016-
Target Audience: All DHA staff.
Access Location: Within DHA Campus and Remotely from Home and Mobile via Athens
All Library Members are eligible to access the Library resources and services remotely from outside DHA campus and Mobile. In case you did not receive, lost or forgot MyAthens login name & password, you can easily gain the login credentials again by filing the [Forgot Password Form]
To apply for a Library Membership/MyAthens
Need Help?Call: +971-4-2191919
SMS only: +971-55-5686122
Submit form: Ask the Librarian